iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::14.8.05::

Grateful

I did my official weigh in this morning and my weight has stayed the same despite illness-related eating blow outs and no exercise this week and despite being higher when I weighed myself during the week. Woohoo. Now I just have to work on getting it down.

So I'm grateful for the no gain. I'm also grateful for other things: being able to breath through my nose for starters and that my mouse seems to have gone away. I'm grateful that I can return to work tomorrow, although that is a mixed blessing.

***

A while back, I moved this site over to my own domain and set it up in Word Press. Then the domain hosting expired right when I was having financial traumas and I lost all those posts. One of the things I lost was my whole background/weight history. I am going to rewrite that post sometime soon because I love reading that stuff on other sites. I feel like I know the person more having read through their history. It might take a while because that kind of thing is a loooong post. I so wish I hadn't lost those posts from that time. That is the problem with using something like word press, damn it. It is a couple of months that I can't go back and reread.

***

Oh and at the moment I am loving Liptons Chai Latte sachets. They aren't exactly a low joule treat (around 400 kjs a pop, I think) but I love Chai so much and they are so yummy. I have a cornucopia of chai options here - from the chai powder you get from Indian stores to different chai loose leaf teas and I used to have chai syrup but the sachets are the most convenience way to get my chai hit.

Congrats on maintaining whilst you have been sick. It is not a nice feeling to be blocked up and yucky. So well done to you. :)

By Blogger Margaret, at 8:54 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Question

Thoughts On A Saturday Afternoon

Regrets, I've Had A Few

Getting There

Hell's Bells

Lose The Chair!

Mega Bingefest, Son of Binge-A-Rama

Habits of Thin People

Sick and Tired Binge-A-Rama

Kathryn Needs To Learn

archives