iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::16.8.05::

Just a Quickie

I joined Diet Club today. I have been using the site to check kilojoule counts and stuff for ages and decided to join today so I can put my diet diary on there. I like being able to see all the fat counts etc in what I eat. The only thing I don't like is that it works in calories not kilojoules.

At the moment, because I'm still not exercising, I'm trying to keep my kj count down lower than usual. I'm still eating well and plentiful but cutting out all the unnecesaries.

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

A Big Fat History Of Me - Part 1

Treats

Punk Rock Aerobics

Grateful

Question

Thoughts On A Saturday Afternoon

Regrets, I've Had A Few

Getting There

Hell's Bells

Lose The Chair!

archives