iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::27.8.05::

Today

I didn't get to sleep until late last night so I was so tempted to stay in bed this morning. But I didn't. I got up and went to the market. And boy, was I glad I did. The market is so much more a pleasant place to be when you get there early - much less people and all the stall holders are chatty and happy. I did some good shopping - low fat mince and stir fry beef, some scrummy looking shaslicks. I also got a chicken breast to make Suzie's delicious Chicken Kiev recipe.

I also got stacks of vegies - my crisper drawer is jammed full of them. I didn't get much fruit though - most of it was either cheap but unappetitising-looking or expensive.

I also got some freshly made pasta. Yum. And a bunch of bright red ramnuculus.

There is a pastry stall filled with all kinds of yummy Italian pastries. Normally I walk past, averting my eyes, but today I thought because I've been good with my eating mostly this week, I'd get one as a treat. I checked it out then decided that they really didn't look that appealing. I got a blueberry bagel instead and came home and toasted it then sat outside in the sun.

I'd been planning to exercise today but I'm feeling yuck. I don't think I'm fully over the flu. I had a nap this afternoon and I really feel like I should go and appreciate the sun while it's shining but I'm so blah. I guess one day off isn't such a big deal and I'll do a good session tomorrow.

Oh, all that stuff sounds so good! I love getting to the markets to get awesome fresh produce. Don't do it often enough.

Yummo on the blueberry bagel! MMmmm....

By Blogger jak, at 11:46 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Friends: A Rant

Sick Again

Take That, Plateau. Blam. Whap.

Weird Day

A Challenge!

I Did It

Foiled

A Big Fat History Of Me - Part 3

This Week

An Attack of the Blahs

archives