iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::26.8.05::

Sick Again

I was going to walk home from work again today but around 3.00 got the worst headache/migraine. I'm not sure about the migraine thing cos I was getting the lights and the nausea and the loss of peripheral vision like with a migraine but the pain was in my neck around my under-ears. Damn it. I need to get this checked out - it's happened a few times lately.

Guess I should be snuggled up in bed, sleeping this off instead of on the internet but it's dulled down a lot now.

Must go to bed...

Hi, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
"pancreatic cancer" site covering "pancreatic cancer" related stuff.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:40 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Take That, Plateau. Blam. Whap.

Weird Day

A Challenge!

I Did It

Foiled

A Big Fat History Of Me - Part 3

This Week

An Attack of the Blahs

Therapy

Thanks and Things

archives