iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::10.7.06::

Feet

I went to the podatrist on the weekend. She said my feet were great, they aren't diabetic feet at all. That rocks. I always thought I had great feet but it's nice to have an expert confirm it.

She gave me a list of running shoes that are best for my feet so as soon as I get some funds, I'm going shopping. I guess there is no point buying them until I get over this sickness because it would kill me to have new running shoes and not test them out. She also told me a place to get good orthapedic ugly but comfy shoes for walking to work. It's a factory outlet and just around the corner from home so worth checking out.

I am looking at running shoes now. Man, someo of them are ugly. I'm sure my podiatrist said I need purple shoes. Or maybe red. Red make you run faster.

Hey, I figured it out - they make running shoes ugly so you run faster. You don't want anyone to see you in ugly shoes.

LOL! I heard him say purple.

The running faster so people dont see you in ugly shoes comment CRACKED me up.

So much I had to use capitals.

By Blogger The Candid Bandit, at 11:18 pm  

hehe - yip you'll definately want to be going at a fair speed to avoid being seen. ;)

By Blogger Ang, at 6:52 am  

My dumb feet only fit in running shoes made in blue - usually baby blue with silver bits!
I sooooo wanted red running shoes.

By Blogger Sue, at 8:11 am  

I don't care how comfortable and how 'good for my feet' ugly shoes are - i'm soooo not wearing them!!
LOL
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 11:50 am  

My sis and I call orthopedic shoes, 'chemist' shoes.

Now - in your last post you said your friend came round for birhtday drinks. Was it your birthday??

By Blogger Cinders, at 2:29 pm  

Yeah! Red definitely makes you run faster and purple well, they're the best colours :-) I think most gym shoes are ugly and those that aren't are bloody useless for support. Run baby run....LOL.

By Blogger Mary, at 9:08 pm  

I hate buying sports shoes - there aren't many in size 11. The ones I have now are comfortable but they're so old the white bits are a dull mushroomy grey/taup/pink - I think the soles have entire new life forms growing in them.

By Blogger Kenz, at 5:57 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Weird Weekend

Brave

No Weigh In

Before and After

Sick Day

Blush

Dress

Meet Up

LBD

My Ongoing Saga of Illness

archives