iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::7.7.06::

No Weigh In

I decided not to weigh myself today because I'm sure my body contains kilograms of mucus and phlegm at the moment. Plus I've been up all night coughing and drinking water.

I can't sleep for more than 2 or 3 hours at the most. Then I wake up and cough and cough and cough. At 3.00 am, I woke up feeling like absolute shit. All I wanted was more sleep. And, if I couldn't sleep, I wanted a cigarette. I made do with a lozenge but I'm so sick of blackcurrant soothers. As soon as I put the lozenge in my mouth, I had a coughing fit and swallowed the thing whole! My head ached and I had period pains. Nobody has felt as much self pity as me at 3.00 am.

In the end, I went into the bathroom and steamed my head then slept for a few more hours. I wish these antibotics would start working.

I hope you feel better soon - this really seems to be taking it's time to go.
Get better soon and look after yourself - maybe you could spend the weekend in bed getting better !!
Me

By Blogger Me, at 8:44 am  

Sorry to hear you're so under the weather. Definitely bed rest required! I hope you get better soon ;)

I love the photos in the posts below. It's fabulous to stop and marvel at just how far you have come. You look stunning.

By Blogger Els, at 9:21 am  

Poor thing! that sounds horrible, this isn't the same flu is it?

ps. you have come so far, and as always beautiful as ever! loved the updated pohtos, and loveeee the 20s look, so gangster chic heh

By Blogger Dee, at 11:43 am  

I do hope you are feeling much better soon! Poor girl!

Love the new photo!

By Blogger Suzy, at 12:53 pm  

You poor darling!
Have you thought about using nicotine chewing gum while you're sick so you can go without cigarettes? (And I know that comment probably just opened us both up to abuse about giving up all together!)

By Blogger Sue, at 12:54 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Before and After

Sick Day

Blush

Dress

Meet Up

LBD

My Ongoing Saga of Illness

Celebrity Slimdowns

Eating Issues

Ruined?

archives