iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::23.7.06::

Gorgeous

I can't believe it - I've been bitching about how cold it is for months then today - slap bang in the middle of winter - I went for a run and actually worried that I should have put on sunscreen. Admittedly, I am very sun conscious but this gorgeous weather for winter.

I ran 12 km today, I think. The signs around here are so dodgy - I ran to Royal Park with a lap around Princes Park in the middle. One sign said it was 4 km to Royal Park then you go along a bit further and it says 4.3 km to Royal Park? Weird stuff.

I had a lazy day of shopping and massage and eggy brunch yesterday followed by a night of Australian music legend, Don Walker, at a country pub. Today I cleaned and dusted then ran. Tonight I'm cooking my favourite Coriander and Lemon Chicken for dinner then chilling out.

Kathryn, that is great. Sounds like you are starting to get the distance back in your legs to feel confident for the city to surf.

By Blogger Ruune, at 4:43 pm  

You are going to whoop City to Surf's but at this rate. PS you're too skinny - go eat a cookie or two yourself!! hehe
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 4:52 pm  

Good for you recognising the need to stop worrying about every mouthful. And running 12km. I am so jealous.. You are obviously a very capable runner.

By Blogger michelle, at 6:04 pm  

Great weather in the morning, but how was the pelting rain this afternoon?!!! Having said that, great effort with your 12K run! Sounds like you've had yourself a weekend. BTW, I'm having your coriander and lemon chook recipe as well tonight!!

By Blogger Ails, at 6:12 pm  

I really have to try this chicken dish don't I? Does it have magical powers to make me run as far as you do!??!!

By Blogger Kenz, at 9:19 pm  

Do you have something you can wear that tells you how far you have run? Can those Polar watches (or a cheaper version) do it? I'm sure you know what you're average per hour is by now anyway hey. Either way, good going with the running!

Sounds like a perfect weekend!

By Blogger Mary, at 12:03 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Weigh In 71.5 kg

The Sweetest Words...

Kathryn's Guide To Eating Apples

Run Baby Run

...and the not so good...

Gotta Love This...

Is This Reasonable?

Tired

Oops

Weigh In - 70.8 kgs

archives