iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::20.7.06::

The Sweetest Words...

I picked my new top up off layby tonight and had a look in shop for a skirt to go with it. They'd had it on a mannequin with a red pencil skirt but I couldn't find any in the shop so I asked the girl about them. She pulled out the last one in stock and said the most magical words I've ever heard:

"You'd be a size 10, wouldn't you?"

Yeah, that's right. She thought I was a size 10. I love her. She is my angel. No one's ever thought I was a size 10 before, except for maybe when I was about 4 years old. The skirt was a bit on the tight side but it fitted! She trying to get me in a size 12 tomorrow.

oh that is just a sweet, sweeeeeeeet moment :)

By Blogger Shauna, at 9:53 pm  

Did you kiss her??!

By Blogger CaramelKitKat, at 9:55 pm  

Is there a law against hugging shop girls?

By Blogger Sue, at 6:37 am  

*nods* Yup, kissing would have been in order.

That is BRILLIANT!! Even a size 12 is amazing. (to me)

By Blogger The Candid Bandit, at 7:37 am  

sounds like another photo shoot coming up. how cool.

By Blogger Cinders, at 8:48 am  

that is a moment to be treasured!!!!!!!!! :) Love it!!!!!

By Blogger Ang, at 1:06 pm  

THat sounds lik ea truly magical moment, one which you have earned with all your commitment.

By Blogger michelle, at 1:36 pm  

WOW size 10, Just wow!

Awesome - and even better that it fitted!!!! omg that's !!!!!!

in awe and so proud of you Hun!

By Blogger Dee, at 6:19 pm  

I want pictures damn it! New top and cool new skirt, nice.

By Blogger Mary, at 6:17 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Kathryn's Guide To Eating Apples

Run Baby Run

...and the not so good...

Gotta Love This...

Is This Reasonable?

Tired

Oops

Weigh In - 70.8 kgs

Oops...

Feet

archives