iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::12.7.06::

Oops...

I decided I was well enough to go to the gym tonight and do my weights workout but when I got on the treadmill to warmup, ended up doing a bit of a run for half an hour. I'm feeling fine so no harm done.

Tonight was my first time doing my new weights program without my personal trainer. I wanted to get in and do it before I forgot what I had to do. I think I did most of it right. She had down 35 kgs for the lat pulldown and that felt incredibly light so I put it up to 45 kgs. Not sure if she'd written it down wrong or my lats have just become super strong!

Afterwards, I headed to the steam room. I'm not a fan of the steam but humidity is very good for bronchitis so I sweated out 20 minutes in there. It worked a treat going by what I hoiked up on the way home. Oh yeah, that is definitely too much info! Sorry.

Tomorrow I'm planning on some light cardio and then body balance class, Friday an easy run. Hopefully I'll be all shiny new by then.

I've decided I'm going to be at my goal weight before I go to Sydney. I can do that.

We can call you 'Super Lat Girl'.

By Blogger Sue, at 6:17 am  

Half an hour running and you're not feeling well??? You're my hero!

By Blogger Unknown, at 4:22 pm  

You'll definitely be at goal, well done!

By Blogger Mary, at 8:29 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Feet

Weird Weekend

Brave

No Weigh In

Before and After

Sick Day

Blush

Dress

Meet Up

LBD

archives