iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::23.7.06::

Warning!

If you live in Melbourne and you want to go to the Jam Factory, they now charge a $15 flat rate for parking over an hour. If you purchase something over $5 and have a receipt (note: you get no receipt for food purchases) you get it half price but that's still $7.50. I'm so very mad.

That sounds a bit much but if Melbourne is becoming anything like congested Sydney, it kinda makes sense. It may force us all to use public transport more. I don't know...just trying to put a positive spin on it and nope, I'm not a car driver. I should just shut up hey.

By Blogger Mary, at 12:06 pm  

That is one of the reasons I don't get to the city more often!

By Blogger Leighanne, at 2:21 pm  

$15? That's disgraceful. I can park in the city all day for less than that.

By Blogger Kat, at 10:26 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Gorgeous

Weigh In 71.5 kg

The Sweetest Words...

Kathryn's Guide To Eating Apples

Run Baby Run

...and the not so good...

Gotta Love This...

Is This Reasonable?

Tired

Oops

archives