iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::24.7.06::

WTF

I'm sick - yet again. It's not faaaaaaair! Every time I start feeling well, I seem to overdo things and relapse. It's a viscious cycle. The worst bit is that I get so frustrated with not being able to exercise and not being able to go out. I can't just sit in my room staring at the walls until I'm 100% better. That would kill me.

I woke up this morning with zero energy and thought about going to work. I thought and I thought then I went back to bed. I woke up again at 11.00 am and decided I would go but first I had an errand to run. Since my sister moved here from Tassie she's not had a bed. She has a couch that she sleeps on but no bed. She expected to be working and being able to buy a bed long before now but then she got sick so has had no income for the past 2 months. She finally got some sickness benefits payment from Centrelink on Friday.

On the weekend we went to Ikea and she looked at bed (I curled up on one and napped while she did that). We went to the cafe and she debated buying a cheap bed vs waiting to get the one she wants when I remembered I had a mattress in my storage space. Der! It's not a big mattress - I used to have a day bed in my old sunroom which was one of those old cast iron beds. It's narrower than a regular single bed and had a base and mattress made to fit it. Still a narrow mattress beats no mattress.

So anyway we went to my storage space today to get it. First off I'd lost the key to the padlock on my storage space so I had to get it cut off and buy a new one ($12) then we had to try to get the mattress into my car but still be able to use the rear view mirror and the gear stick. We managed all that and I finally got to work.

My poor storage space is looking very empty - next month I'm moving out. It costs me a fortune (more than the furniture in it would cost to buy new over the period I've had it) and it's too far away. I can get something much cheaper close to home.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this before - with all the flatmate debacle last week, I started looking on realestate.com.au for a new place then decided I want to buy not rent but I can't afford to buy at the moment so I'm going to stick it out here with my cheap as chips rent for about a year until I can buy a little place of my own.

Anyway I had to go to the gym after work because I had a session booked with my personal trainer. I'd been planning to do cycle class straight after but felt like shit. I couldn't cancel the PT session without giving 24 hours notice so I went along and did that then came home. Grrrr! I hate not being able to exercise when I plan to.

How horrible to be sick AGAIN! Very, very frustrating :S

Oooohh, thinking of buying a little place to call your very own - very exciting!

By Blogger Ails, at 8:55 pm  

Saving to buy is a brilliant plan. Every time you want to throttle them, just imagine how great it will be to have your own place! (and maybe picture yourself banging them on the head with your broken frypan...)

By Blogger Sue, at 9:04 am  

It totally sucks when your are sick!! I am 10 days into head cold and still don't feel any better!! I think the cold, cold winter weather doesn't help.

How exciting about getting your own place!! Save, save save and you will be there in no time :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 11:14 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Warning!

Gorgeous

Weigh In 71.5 kg

The Sweetest Words...

Kathryn's Guide To Eating Apples

Run Baby Run

...and the not so good...

Gotta Love This...

Is This Reasonable?

Tired

archives