iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::17.1.07::

Quick Update

I just had my scan. I feel a million times beter now I've had a drink of water and some food. I'm going to the doctor at 4.00 so will find out more then. They didn't give me the x-rays to bring home so I can't hold them up at the window and look for spots!

Will be thinking of you at 4.
Best of luck xx

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:55 pm  

ok - hope it's all good, will check in later.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:56 pm  

Hope you get some good news Kathryn, will check in later to see how you are. Fingers crossed :)

By Blogger philippa_moore, at 1:28 pm  

That reminds me of a funny story. When I used to work at the hospital, they would put the patients in the room and put their xrays up ready for when the doctor comes in. I was taking a file in and there was a man sitting there, white as a ghost and I asked him if he was okay, he said "look at that huge growth on my xray" and I said "it's okay, that's your heart"! hehe. Needless to say, he was quite relieved.
Good luck, i'll be thinking of you at 4pm too and sending loads of positive vibes.
Bri

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:47 pm  

The suckiest part about medical tests is the no-eating rule.

Good luck...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:17 pm  

Got all my fingers, toes all limbs crossed fo you

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:41 pm  

Positive vibes to you kathryn xx

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:05 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Water

PS.

My Head Is Going To Explode!

Weigh In - 77.6 kg

Food and Exercise

Pain

Gym

Resolve

Weigh In 77.6 kg

Survived!

archives