iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::17.1.07::

Water

I can't eat or drink anything until I have my scan at 11.30. Right now, I'd kill for a drink of water. I can feel myself dehydrate. It's just awful, but at least it's better than yesterday in that we have electricity.

In case you don't know, the power went out n Melbourne yesterday. We thought it was just our house then found it is was most of the city. It feels so much hotter without electricity, even though we don't have air con. All we could do was lay around with wet face washers on our heads, complaining about the heat.

Eventually we got some energy and filled the bath with water so we could soak our feet. Then we set up the laptop and watched Prison Break but, with 16 minutes of the episode to go, the low battery warning came on. Oh noes!!!! Then, within seconds, the power came back on. Even God and the power company can't deny the boyish charms of Michael Scofield.

To echo the comments of everyone else, good luck! I hope it's not serious.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:30 pm  

Just wanted to say I hope everything goes okay - will keep everything crossed.

I have to admit my line of thoguht was something like Deege's - hope it doesn't stop you running... good luck!

B.

By Blogger beakus, at 12:43 pm  

Mmmmm....Michael Schofield...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:39 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

PS.

My Head Is Going To Explode!

Weigh In - 77.6 kg

Food and Exercise

Pain

Gym

Resolve

Weigh In 77.6 kg

Survived!

Camping

archives