iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::27.6.07::

Runs and Gatherings

Tonight was supposed to be a speed interval session at Princes Park.. ha, ha, that soon got moved inside. We did 2 min fast, 3 min recovery x 5 on the treadie at the gym instead and I'm buggered now. I think I went too hard cos I couldn't maintain my fast speed for the last interval.

In November I have to go back to Tassie for my Nan's 95th birthday. I'm determined to be total buff and gorgeous by then. I'm going to see heaps of rellos that I haven't seen in over 10 years (I've been back home since then but never bothered seeing them).

Now, all you Melbourne knitters, the lovely Brooke is organising a knitting get together with much frivolity and snack foods. Go tell her you want in on it. Remember you burn 40 calories an hour more knitting than just sitting on your butt.

hey hadnt noticed the weight thing previously(yeah im a bit vague!!).. gee youve done a fantastic job already..keep up the great work :)

By Blogger jojo, at 9:49 pm  

How many calories in a chocobana ball? LOL!

Looking forward to seeing you soon :O)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:00 am  

40 calories an hour! I've knitted 4 cushion covers for my daughter. They turned out great, eventually. I'll have to go look for a new easy project to keep working on those 40 calories. Does that mean I can eat chocolate while I'm knitting then?

By Blogger Debstar, at 11:17 am  

I would love the beanie pattern. My email is dj_cameron50@hotmail.com.
Thanks heaps

By Blogger Debstar, at 7:14 pm  

I love seeing the look on the faces of those people who haven't seen me for a while. I'm sure your relatives will be suitably impressed. :-)

By Blogger Kathy, at 10:48 pm  

mate, you're gorgeous already!
speed sessions? eek! The last one is supposed to make you want to puke :)
take care
BTW the verification word is smenita - sounds like a ukranian aunty!

By Blogger LBTEPA, at 11:10 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Cold

Tagged

Sunday

Naked at Work

Speed

Frustrations

Training Program

Bargains

Quick Update

Committed

archives