iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::4.7.07::

Decided

I've decided against the boot camp, not because of the money but because I feel like I'm just not up to it at the moment. On top of running and other things, I would be too much and I'd be doing too many things in a half arsed way.

Lately I feel buggered most of the time anyway, what with running and gym and work and driving and the cold and my sister and everything else. I did manage to score a half day off yesterday. I had to take Andrew to Officeworks and on the way called into my fave wool shop. I spent far too much money - I got the most gorgeous angora wool but I thought the balls were 50 grams, they ended up being 25 grams so I had to buy twice as much as I'd thought. Still it's so lovely and soft and pattable. I can't wait to make my cardi. I wanted to make it in black but had to get a blue-grey which I think will still look pretty awesome.

Tonight we went to the Tan and did some hill training.... it wasn't too bad actually and I finished feeling like I could have done more, which is always a good thing.

Sorry I haven't been around in a while... I've taken a little blog break and now I'm trying to catch up with everyone. Sounds like you're an exercise machine these days! Wow. I'm very impressed with your exercise schedule and think that you should so be my role model... Take care.

By Blogger Alea, at 4:38 am  

I am really envious of your knitting :)

Great going on the hill training, your running sounds very on track in prep for your first half.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:38 am  

Scarves and beanies are my limit - but it's so therapeutic to knit or crochet. I'm working on a beanie at the moment - to match the scarf I made last week!

By Blogger Celeste, at 10:48 am  

I am a chef, certified personal trainer and a mom. I have discovered that the mindset regarding eating is the most important thing, not necessarily the diet methods that don't fit you. I discovered this when trying to
get my toddler to eat and wrote a book about it - Diet Secrets of A Toddler, By Laura Andolini. It is on my website if you are interested. www.cooking-for-fitness.com , or amazon.com. I hope you enjoy it!

By Blogger Laura Andolini, at 3:44 pm  

I am grateful to the webmaster of this site for making this magnificent and interesting blog for us. I really appreciate your excellent efforts. Good luck!

By Anonymous Penis enlargement, at 9:28 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Dilemma

Shitty Run

I heart my laptop!

Fun run

Runs and Gatherings

Cold

Tagged

Sunday

Naked at Work

Speed

archives