iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::5.7.07::

Moving

You know, it really bugs me when people move blogs. You have to update your links and all that mucking around. Makes you wonder why they can't just stay put... except I've gone and done it. Blogger has been pissing me off lately and I've been impressed with the features that Word Press provides. I've moved everything over, just got to update my links and tinker with my layout but that can wait. So...

idiet.wordpress.com

That's the new home. Move me, baby!

As long as they can still be picked up by Bloglines I am a happy and willing camper. All changed.

By Blogger CaramelKitKat, at 12:19 pm  

LOL I was thinking the same thing. =)

By Blogger Moody, at 4:06 pm  

Haha...and I'm thinking of moving again too :-P

By Blogger Mary, at 1:23 pm  

LOL! I get so frustrated too when people keep changing out their links but it really takes a new light when it happens to you, doesn't it! Good point...I will be more tolerant from here on thanks to you! :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:25 am  

XD I was just about to do the same thing! Blogger blows and I am also in love with Wordpress. I have been waiting till I get some time to move it.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:20 pm  

Hi! This is such an amazing article. It could not be written any better!I will forward this article to my friends. I am Pretty sure that they will have a good read. Thank you for sharing top of the line information with us.

By Anonymous Writing help, at 9:26 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Decided

Dilemma

Shitty Run

I heart my laptop!

Fun run

Runs and Gatherings

Cold

Tagged

Sunday

Naked at Work

archives