iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::25.7.05::

Blah

One of the disadvantages of spending most of your life as a slack-arsed mole, is that you forget to listen to your body. For many years, every time I started a fitness routine, I'd get the merest sniffle or pain and having to stop for my health's sake. Any excuse would do.

So now I'm all pumped and motivated and stuff but I'm feeling ill and I don't know if I'm magnifying the symptoms to avoid gym or if I'm playing down the symptoms because I want to go to the gym and my mind's in a big flurry because I don't know what's real and what I'm imagining and ...

It's tough. I didn't go to the gym tonight and now I feel like a big, fat, lazy pig. One day isn't going hurt, but that whole "one day isn't going to hurt" can often be the banana peel under the foot of girl clawing her way out of the lard pits. But as well as the sore throat, I have sore knees and a sore back.

I wish I had a common-sense-o-meter that would tell me what the right answer is. That would be mighty handy.

I'm sorry, but "the banana peel under the foot of a girl clawing her way out of the lard pits"....hehe I needed that. Thanks!
~ Mia

By Blogger Mia Goddess, at 11:44 pm  

I've heard that as long as you don't have a fever, you go to the gym. Yeah, that never helped me either. :)

By Blogger not specified, at 12:06 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Compliments and Insults

Sunday Morning Thoughts

Crazy, wacking sizing stuff.

Recouping

Rewards or Just Desserts

Fat Book

I Don't Get It

Guilt-free Guilt

Hungry Like The Wolf

More of me

archives