iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::21.7.05::

Fat Book

I decided today that I'm going to start a scrapbook and fill it full of weight loss related things - articles, inspiring quotes, pictures of clothes I will wear when I'm thin - that kind of thing. I could do it online but I think it will be more personal on paper. It will also give me a diversion from eating. Two birds, one stone. Just the way I like to kill them.

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

I Don't Get It

Guilt-free Guilt

Hungry Like The Wolf

More of me

So

Obsession?

Investing In Thin

Envy

Maintain the Rage

Mp3 Player

archives