iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::24.7.05::

Sunday Morning Thoughts

At the moment I am loving -

Wholegrain English muffins with hommus and tomato for breakfast

Buying a big box of fruit for $1 at the market then stewing it up with lots of spices (and lemongrass stalks from my old garden) to have with natural yoghurt for dessert

Homemade pasta (also from the market - I aint making pasta) with a tomato & vegetable sauce and fresh oregano from my friend's garden


Today I feel like shit. I am really going to have to push myself to go to the gym but I guess it must be done. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I want to do cardio but there isn't much choice on a Sunday apart from the treadmill. I was going to go to Spin class this morning but didn't get to sleep until 3.00 am last night so I didn't get up in time. Well I did wake up but I felt so tired, I went back to sleep. Maybe I'll go for a swim. My knees are getting sore again so a swim might be the best choice.

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Crazy, wacking sizing stuff.

Recouping

Rewards or Just Desserts

Fat Book

I Don't Get It

Guilt-free Guilt

Hungry Like The Wolf

More of me

So

Obsession?

archives