iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::10.9.05::

The Blahs

Despite yesterday's pumped-up-edness, I've got a bad attack of the blahs today. I'm not sure what's wrong but lately I don't seem to be able to sleep for more than five hours at a time. That doesn't make for a happy me.

I had a few drinks with friends last night then felt really nauseous and had to come home but, instead of going to bed, I pottered around until 2.00 am then I woke up at 7.00 this morning. I decided to head to the market. It bugs me no end later in the day when the market is overcrowded, especially the old ladies with their trolleys. So I got in and out with no fuss, no muss at 8.30 this morning, picking up some special treats - pumpkin gnocchi that I might have for dinner tonight and two bunches of flowers - red roses and white rumnuculus (sp?).

A few posts ago, I talked about how disappointed I felt because my family is going to be in Melbourne next weekend for my birthday but instead of going out with me they were doing football-related activities.

I spoke to my sister this morning and told her that I was very pissy that they would give their football-related activities priority over me. She was like, "what?" and I explained. Seems we had crossed wires. Her and my other sister had been thinking of staying in Melbourne for the whole week so when she was talking about doing things on the Saturday night she hadn't meant next Saturday but the Saturday after that. She was amazed that I'd even think that she would ditch me on my birthday.

I think a nap is in order then maybe some exercise, a nice dinner then a movie.

I know what you mean about the markets. I get very cranky if we go too late in the day - I'm working on my patience though! I'm a bit lacking in that department at times. :)

I hate having the blahs. And I hate having sleeping troubles. I hope you'll be able to get back into a good sleeping pattern very soon.

By Blogger jak, at 12:52 pm  

I don't know about you, but I notice that any alcohol consumption in the evening *definitely* affects my ability to sleep at night.

It also affect my ability to walk in a straight line...*snicker* but that's only after I've gone a little too far. ;)

Congrats on your 20kg lost and being at your lowest adult weight. Wow!

By Blogger Zara, at 4:15 pm  

Hope you are feeling less blad tomorrow. Take care and have a great day !
Me

By Blogger Me, at 5:35 pm  

hope u feel better tomorrow. & awesome that u wil get to see your family afterall! elldone on reaching 20kgs lost, thats amazing!

By Blogger Kt, at 5:39 pm  

Alcohol always makes me feel blah the next day. Sometimes it's worth it; most of the time it's not. Hope you feel better soon, though.

By Blogger not specified, at 2:32 am  

Sleep deprivation certainly doesn't help the attack of the blahs. Harder to shake. I hope you've been able to get more sleep!

By Blogger Mary, at 5:26 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Thanks, Guys!

Victory is Mine!

Eating More

Committed

Meat and Three Veg

Red

Deadset

Boxing

Life on a Monday

A Big Fat History Of Me - Part 4

archives