iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::16.9.05::

Thanks!

Thanks everyone for the birthday greetings. I've had a great day - started off by going to the gym. Well that wasn't so great - for starters, I thought it was a 9.15 class but it was 9.30 so that threw my time schedule out of wack. Plus the class had a fill in instructor so instead of being a full on workout, it was like intro to aerobics for oldies. It didn't do that much for me.

So I had half hour to get home, get changed and get to my massage. I would have been better off skipping the gym and just walking to the massage, but I wasn't to know. My massage was fantastic - shiatsu. I've never had a shiatsu massage before and really enjoyed it, think I even dozed off for a minute - well I kinda zoned out and then realised the massage was over!

After that, I meet up with my mum and sister and we had Japanese for lunch. I love Japanese and love that it is such a light lunch since I'm going out tonight. My mum has never eaten Japanese before and was kind of nervous. I think she thought it would be all raw fish and other oddities. The waiter gave her a free miso soup because it was a lunch time deal and mum freaked. My sister and I were like - settle mum, it's just miso. But mum wouldn't even try it so I got 2 misos - woohoo!

I sat my lovely new ipod on the table all through lunch so I could look at it - hehehe! I need to get a charger for it but my sister thinks she has a spare, if she can find it.

After lunch we went to JB to see Dave McCormack do an instore. Nice of him to come out and play for my birthday. Then my sister and I went shopping and trying to get things done but didn't acheive much except lots of time in the car singing.

Then I dropped my sister back at her hotel and my other sister was there so I had a coffee with the camily while they got ready for the footy tonight and told them that St Kilda would surely lose - they all support St Kilda. My mum made me show off my sexy legs to my sister.

Now I'm home for a teensy bit of internet time before getting ready to go out tonight - drinks, dinner and rock at Revolver.

I love birthdays - I'm worse than a little kid! Oh I also had my weigh in today - I'm down to 88.8 kilos - well surpassing my birthday goal! Go me!

Go Syd-o-ney in the footy tonight! :D

Happy birthday again. I've never had a shiatsu massage but I'd love to try it - glad yours was so lovely. Bummer about the gym this morning tho. :(

So did you get an iPod or an iPod mini (and if so, which colour??) or an iPod shuffle? Just wondering so I know what to picture while I sit here looking green with envy since I want one! Hehehe

Have a fabulous night out and a great weekend!!

By Blogger jak, at 6:55 pm  

Oh, I was so excited I missed you weighed in - yay you! Go girl, down to 88.8, that's awesome!! :) Well done on surpassing your b'day goal!

By Blogger jak, at 6:57 pm  

Happy birthday from me too!!! I am a little late but hey, its still your birthday in this part of the world!!!

Congrats on your loss too :)

By Blogger Argy, at 7:59 pm  

Happy Birthday again from me too. It's just the dawn of your birthday here, and a big congratulations on receiving the greatest gift anyone can ever get: becoming a person you can depend on. I'm so delighted for you that you made your goal. Hope you're still having fun out there...

By Blogger not specified, at 8:43 pm  

Whooo Hoooo on blowing your birthday weight loss goal out of the window. That is just fantastic - as long as you do not drink 1.3kgs of alco-hic-ol tonight ;)

Glad you had a great lunch today and I hope the rest of the day and weekend is sensational too :)

By Blogger Margaret, at 9:06 pm  

happy birthday hope you have good one and love reading your journal it's great. keep up the good work,

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:48 pm  

so proud of you for making your birthday goal, and so happy you had a nice birthday!

By Blogger Zara, at 2:29 am  

Happy happy birthday, sorry I am a day late. You will be recovering today, no doubt. Hope it was a great night and you enjoyed rocking out on your skinny legs. So wicked that you have reached the three fat ladies (88.8)

Have a great weekend and will read again soon :*)

By Blogger Jules, at 7:06 am  

Glad you are having a great birthday. Well done on surpassing your birthday goal. That is fantastic!

By Blogger Suzy, at 9:10 am  

So glad to hear you had a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! I bet your family are bummed about the football result !!!
Even better news to hear that you surpassed your goal for your birthday - good for you !
Enjoy the rest of your weekend !
Me

By Blogger Me, at 4:22 pm  

88.8 is AWESOME!!! I'm so happy you've done better then your goal. Brilliant and inspiring.

By Blogger Dee, at 5:12 pm  

the massage sounds amazing, i've only ever had deep tissue massage, which isnt the most relaxing!
Happy birthday, sounds like u had a lovely day & welldone on surpassing your bday goal!

By Blogger Kt, at 6:17 pm  

It sounds like a great day! :-)

By Blogger Mary, at 9:17 pm  

congrats on surpasing your own expectations! that's always a nice feeling! (personally, i always set the lowest expectations for this purpose! ;op)

By Blogger InsaneMind, at 8:09 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Dilemmas, moral and otherwise...

Pact

Boxing

Waxed Off

Rant

Notes

Tomorrow: it's only a day away

The Blahs

Thanks, Guys!

Victory is Mine!

archives