iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::17.1.07::

They Didn't Have To Drill

There is no evidence of any abnormalities in my brain!!! Woohoo! My head's not going to explode. My doctor now thinks it could be some kind of nerve damage in my neck. That's much better than an exploding brain.

I was going to upload a pic of my brain from the disk they gave me but then I realised it had personal info on it.

Thanks for all the well wishes. You guys rock!

Yay for non-exploding brains. (I still think that it is a cool illness story).

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:22 pm  

Yay for your brain being intact! Now to sort out that pesky nerve ...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:25 pm  

that is excellent news.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:26 pm  

What a huge relief!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:37 pm  

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!
So glad xxx

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:54 pm  

Kathryn - that is such great news - you must be so relieved - go out and celebrate !!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:10 pm  

Geeze, what craziness to go through, but the result is excellent. Time to celebrate with a few brain cell-killing ales!

By Blogger CaramelKitKat, at 6:38 pm  

I dunno, I was kinda looking forward to an exploding brain. In a non-lethal kinda way, of course.

Glad you're okay, now to sort out the nerve thing.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:39 pm  

Phew, what a relief!!! You had me worried!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:40 pm  

Thank goodness!
Bri

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:46 pm  

Excellent that your brain isn't going to explode. That would be rather unfortunate! Hope it gets sorted out soon.

By Blogger a mummy losing it, at 9:12 pm  

Phe-ew! Head explosions are SO messy!

So, nerve damage? What fixes that?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:36 pm  

Glad to hear your brain isn't about to explode! Hope your neck sorts itself out soon..

Ash
www.healthyashwee.blogspot.com

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:40 pm  

Phew! Glad to know that you won't be walking around the streets with a whole in your skull from your brain exploding!

Seriously though, blood terrific news, hopefully they can fix the nerve thingo and you'll be right as rain again!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:05 pm  

Hi Kathryn, just been catching up on your last months worth of entries....was getting worried about your headaches, glad to hear all is ok. Take care of yourself, you only get one body without many spare parts in it :)

By Blogger yublocka, at 12:21 am  

WOW! 16 comments & now mine makes 17. YOU'RE LOVED!!!!! When you mentioned the headaches to begin with I did actually think that it sounded like a nerve thing but I didn't say anything & sound like I was trying to downplay something that was as life-threatening as an exploding brain. Will you be seeing a physio? So pleased for you.

By Blogger Debstar, at 8:37 am  

Glad you're ok Kath - you had me worried for a while!! Take it easy :)

By Blogger philippa_moore, at 8:44 am  

sooooooo glad to hear it kathryn! :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:21 am  

That's great news babe and what a relief! I hope it's relatively simple to look after the nerve damage in your neck too. Maybe a case of not straining that part of the body for a while.

I hope you guys get some weather relief today too! It's hot in Sydney but not as hot as Melbourne by the sounds of it.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:02 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Quick Update

Water

PS.

My Head Is Going To Explode!

Weigh In - 77.6 kg

Food and Exercise

Pain

Gym

Resolve

Weigh In 77.6 kg

archives