iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::2.10.05::

Exercise

I went to my old gym today and got a new program worked out. It was kinda weird because the guy asked what I was doing at the moment and I didn't want to say I was going to classes at another gym. I'm seeing another gym behind their back, kind of thing. So I lied.

I've got a whole new program. It rocks. I like it a lot. Except I think he has the weights too low. Guys are like that some times.

While I was there, I got him to show me how to use the cross trainer machines. At the moment, for cardio I either go classes - spinning etc, or I walk either outside or on the treadmills. But that doesn't give me many options when something goes wrong. Yesterday, for example, I missed out on all the classes (at both gyms, seems Saturday night classes aren't popular) and I got a big blister on the back of my foot from Friday's workout. Damn socks, slipping down. That rules out most options. But today I did the cross trainer and it didn't seem to affect my blister. Woohoo! I can even start mixing it up a little - a bit of treadmill, a bit of cross trainer.

My life rocks.

blisters suck - there are special bandaids you can get for them at the chemist now.

You know when you are at the right weight if by the 8 - 10th rep it starts getting hard.

By Blogger Jadey, at 7:50 pm  

Well done for going back to the old gym and getting a new programme - it makes such a difference when you enjoy your exercise.
Hope your blisters are getting better.
Take care and have a great week doing things that you want to do !
Me

By Blogger Me, at 8:05 pm  

LOL @ two-timing the gyms! But yay for a new program, that's fabulous.

I second what Jadey said - the last couple of reps should be a real effort to lift.

By Blogger jak, at 12:56 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Bad Eating

Weigh In Day

Gyms

Calories

Notes

Toddler Taming

A Big Fat History Of Me - Part 5

Gain!

Baby Needs Shoes

Step Ball Change

archives