iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::24.10.05::

I was thinking...

...is anyone else doing the Christmas Fun Run on the 14th at Albert Park? Lucinda, Jaykay, anyone else? If you are, what do you think of having a bloggers meetup/picnic afterwards (for runners and non-runners)? Is that a good idea or is it too close to Christmas?

***
Meme via Rosa. You prolly know the deal by now - 5th sentence of your 23 posts - "I should make a progress chart" - yep, I did that. I'd just lost my first 4 or 5 kilos at that stage.
I'm not tagging anyone cos I think everyone's already done it.
***
25 March 2005
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
24 October 2005
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Not a good pic of the hair, thanks to the nap I had earlier and ignore the look of constipation on my face. What was I thinking?
I can't believe the difference in these photos - I had no concept of the amount of weight I'd lost until I looked at them both, and I'd already lost weight in the first photo. I just wish I had some before photos from the begining but all my photos from the last 10 years are head shots only.

Wow Kathryn, that is an amazing difference. You should be so proud. Keep up the great work!

By Blogger Suzy, at 6:39 am  

WOW! The difference in those photos is phenomenal! What a great way to measure your success.

Thank you for all your encouraging words yesterday - it made me feel so much better.

I love the idea of a blogger's meet up at the fun run - I was thinking about going in it, and the Sussan fun run too - I have to start training!!

Re: your question on my last post - I have a DVD and Book called "Simply Yoga" which is designed for beginners. I've done that for nearly six months on and off. Recently, I have been borrowing new yoga DVD's and videos from the library that are a bit more challenging. I've put links to them on my site - in the column on the right where my profile is, scroll down until you see "Recently viewed" and I've listed them there.

Have a great day!! :)

By Blogger philippa_moore, at 8:27 am  

What a great way to judge how far you have come - good for you !!!
Take care and have a great week !
Me

By Blogger Me, at 9:10 am  

Wow! Those photos are fantastic. That is such a HUGE difference!

You should be extremely proud of yourself!! Keep it up!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:39 am  

What an incredible difference. But rightly so too because you have worked hard to make that difference. Now you just have to work on that constipated look ;)

By Blogger Margaret, at 10:57 am  

wow, what a difference! u look FANTASTIC!!!

By Blogger Kt, at 7:06 pm  

You look amazing! Your middle has vanished...go you!

Meeting up after the fun run sounds good - I was going to wear antlers, but that was when no one would know who I was ... I'll wear my honing beacon running cap instead!

Lucinda

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:21 pm  

Wow that's a huge difference....great work!

Not sure if I can make the run as I don't finish work until 5.30pm and I work in the outer eastern suburbs.

Might see if I can wrangle a 1/2 day. Would be fun to meet up!

By Blogger Jaykay, at 9:05 pm  

Whoot, what a difference! Thanks for sharing your pics. It's much easier to see changes in an image rather than words. You have really come a long way. Keep up the brilliant work and fantastic attitude :-)

By Blogger Mary, at 6:41 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Today

Hair Hair

Milestones and Things

Weigh In Day

Battles

Oestopath

Happy Feet

This time for real...

No Safety Net?

Fun Run Sunday

archives