iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::19.10.05::

Oestopath

I went to the oestopath tonight and got my back looked at. He was very cute, which made things kinda awkward. I mean, you don't want to be laying around like a sack of potatoes while some cute guy lugs your limbs around. Even worse, I had to spread my legs then press against his arms. I am so wearing trousers next time I go.

He said I'd feel some pain tomorrow and maybe a bit tonight. I mocked his saying of pain, as I'm so hardcore and stuff. I no longer mock though. Now I wimper. Pain is not my friend. Maybe it will be in a couple of days time, but not at the moment.

He also said I can walk and swim but no gym for a while.

Seriously, I am a mean mother. I've been such a sooky la la about my own illnesses and pains but tonight I was talking to my son. He went to try out for a cricket team last night and had to do some hard training. So hard that he can't walk today because his muscles are so sore. Did I give him sympathy and understanding? No. I laughed. I deserve karma sometimes. But I'm taking him around some decorub tonight so that will make it up to him.

My osteo is Damien - he is French...I have to stop flirting with him when I see him - plus he is so good looking & that accent...it's quite...well, hot!

Hope the pain goes away soon.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:36 pm  

Mouellic? LOL if it is it's a small world - I have not been to CERES...when I get back from Perth...and before christmas we should walk there and get a giant (well maybe not giant) muffin and coffee.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:50 pm  

I used to have a really hot dentist who looked like Antonio Banderas. It's always a bit off-putting when you have a hot doctor/therapist!
Hope your back pain eases soon.

:) Sarah

By Blogger Sarah, at 11:39 am  

Hope your back is still OK. It is nice to have something good to look at when you go to those places though. Takes your mind off your back! Only wish my Dentist was cute!

By Blogger Suzy, at 2:00 pm  

LOL at wearing a skirt to the osteo. I always wear jeans or trackies to the chiro - and she's a chick!!

Hope the pain eases a bit and you are feeling better.

By Blogger Margaret, at 9:56 pm  

LOL cute physicians all round ;-) I hope you'll feel better in the next couple of days. Walking and swimming at least sounds good.

By Blogger Mary, at 6:59 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Happy Feet

This time for real...

No Safety Net?

Fun Run Sunday

Oh Man

Gain

Linky McGlinky

Ahhhh... relief

Back

More Misery

archives