iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::16.10.05::

Fun Run Sunday

This morning's fun run was kinda blah. I didn't get to bed until late then I woke up at 7.00 but must have doozed off again - suddenly it was 8.30. I freaked out and got ready. I'd planned to catch the train in but ended up driving and had to park miles away from the start. Still managed to get there on time though.

Mostly, after I've been walking for a while, my back feels better - like its all stretched out again, but on the fun run this morning it hurt and kept hurting. The competitive part of my brain wanted to go faster, to not let people pass me, but the sensible part made me take it easy. Still I only took an extra minute or so to finish.

I walked back to the car and couldn't find it - the walk back seemed much, much longer. I dunno, I just have been feeling very blah today.

I did see you at the 2km mark - but my eyes were firmly set on those bloody pacing women ahead of me...and I couldn't talk anyway...I had no energy :(

I did think about turning around and running backward and waving, but I reckon I would have landed on my arse!

Hope you feel less blah tomorrow...I soo wanted a spudatoe tonight, but I made risotta instead :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:48 pm  

Kathryn I totally forgot that you were going today, otherwise I would have looked out for you.

Sorry to hear that you're still not feeling great. Hope it improves soon.

By Blogger Jaykay, at 9:53 pm  

Sorry you didn't have much fun. Hope your back is better soon.

By Blogger Suzy, at 1:30 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Oh Man

Gain

Linky McGlinky

Ahhhh... relief

Back

More Misery

Miseryguts

Absolutely Flabulous

Shopping Rant-A-Rama

Enough

archives