iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::13.10.05::

Linky McGlinky

I've been meaning to ask this for a while. Every time I update my links, I forget some and there are some blogs I read regularly but only from links on other blogs. So, if you pop by here and have a blog, let me know so I can link you up.

Thanks folks.

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Ahhhh... relief

Back

More Misery

Miseryguts

Absolutely Flabulous

Shopping Rant-A-Rama

Enough

Arrrgh!

Snippets

Calling All Australian and New Zealand Girls (and ...

archives