iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::10.10.05::

Miseryguts

As if bronchitis and the weird spotty rash disease weren't enough, this morning my lower back decided to go heywire. At first I thought it would right itself in a moment or two, but no such luck. I've been walking around like an old woman all day.

Since I can't get an appointment with my doctor for a few days, I did a self diagnosis thing on the internet. That got hard though because it was asking questions like - do you have a high temperature and do you have a rash. Well, I do but I don't know if it's related to the bad back. At least I don't have a blistery rash because that would mean I have shingles. I read the symptoms of shingles and they really aren't nice.

I'm being optimistic though. I bought some new running/walking shoes today even though it feels like I may never exercise again. I'm starting to worry that I have some mental conditon that is making me ill. Maybe I'm a hypocondriac, except I really am sick (but then I'd think that if I was a hypocondriac, wouldn't I). I think I'll discuss this with my shrink tomorrow. She might have some ideas.

When I did my back...I went to the Alfred, and waited in emergency for a couple of hours. I feel so sorry for you, being so unwell...and of course you will exercise again :) Maybe just not for a few days...

Congrats on the new runners!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:05 pm  

Hope you are soon feeling much better. Hope you get to see a doctor soon.

By Blogger Suzy, at 7:06 am  

Hope you are feeling better soon - there is nothing worse than a sore back (well there probably are worse things but when it is your back that is sore there is nothing worse !!) Be careful and don't do anything to make it worse.
Look after yourself and hope you can get it sorted out soon.
Take care and have a great week !
Me

By Blogger Me, at 8:36 am  

Me again! Just wnated to tell you I checked out Ab Flab blog. It is great! Congratulations for thinking of it. Looks like a wealth of information for us all. Well done!

By Blogger Suzy, at 8:59 am  

Oh, no! I hope you're feeling better ASAP Kathryn. Take care of yourself and your back, take it very easy with lots of rest until you can get to the docs.

By Blogger jak, at 10:14 am  

Kathryn, I'm glad you're headed to the doctor and best wishes for a speedy recovery from whatever it is. You will rise again and be able to use the trainers. Just take it easy for now :)

By Blogger not specified, at 9:18 pm  

I hope your back isn't causing you too much grief. I wish you a speedy recovery! You will be better soon enough, just take it easy for the meantime.

:) Sarah

By Blogger Sarah, at 11:53 am  

Just don't jump to any conclusions until you see th doctor. Take it easy! I hope you get better real soon. YAY for new runners!

By Blogger Mary, at 12:10 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Absolutely Flabulous

Shopping Rant-A-Rama

Enough

Arrrgh!

Snippets

Calling All Australian and New Zealand Girls (and ...

Blerk

Inspiration

Exercise

Bad Eating

archives