iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::2.10.05::

Inspiration

As I said a few posts ago, I've been feeling like I'm in a danger zone at the moment. But today a thought came into my brain bit. The thought went like this - at this time next year, what do I want to be thinking? Do I want to think "oh my god, I can't believe I put on all that weight I lost?" or do I want to think "I am so thin and gorgeous."

And you know what, it's all up to me. Either way.

So true...it was the kick in the but I needed (and the fact that I just finished with the measuring tape...eek!)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:39 pm  

And the difference between those two statements is what you do when you're in the danger zone -- hang in there, baby! :)

By Blogger not specified, at 2:43 am  

Debra has a good point. Keep focused and inspired, you can do it! I find it helps if I tell myself out loud these things, or positive things like "i love my body". Even if it's cheesy. Keeps my mental blocks away. :)

By Blogger floreta, at 5:23 am  

Brilliant!

By Blogger Sue, at 2:43 pm  

Hey you've got the right idea....I have been doing the same thing over the last week. When i feel like I can't be bothered doing my exercise, or doing level 2 in bodyattack class I think "How do I want to feel at christmas" and then I get going and I find I really want to and I enjoy it 8-) I guess what it comes down to is that we are retraining a lot of bad habits and that's one of them too. You are doin great.lb

By Blogger Learning Leaders, at 3:00 pm  

Great attitude and you are so right - at the end of the day it is up to each of us to decide where we want to be and how we are going to tackle getting there !
Keep it up and take care !
Me

By Blogger Me, at 7:05 pm  

Oh, great post Kathryn. So very, very true.

By Blogger jak, at 12:55 pm  

Spot on sista and you can do it!

By Blogger Mary, at 3:01 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Exercise

Bad Eating

Weigh In Day

Gyms

Calories

Notes

Toddler Taming

A Big Fat History Of Me - Part 5

Gain!

Baby Needs Shoes

archives