iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::7.10.05::

Arrrgh!

Earlier today, I updated my current weight on my template but it didn't save properly and ended up wiping my entire template. I didn't have it saved on my computer either but I found this old template lying around and kinda like it a lot. I still need to add stuff but it is better than having no site at all.

I'd lost 700 grams when I weighed in today, pretty good considering I've done no exercise since Monday night. This not exercising is driving me mad. It becomes very difficult when the things I need to do for weight loss conflict with the things I need to do for my health. In the end, my health is the main thing so I want to make sure I'm feeling 100% before I start working out again. Well 95% anyway.

Tomorrow is payday - woohoo! One of the problems with only getting paid monthly is that every time payday comes around, I've lost so much weight that I have to buy new clothes. What a pain... ha ha.

I was playing around with BMI figures today. I thought I had to be around 70 kgs to be within the normal range for my height but it is actually 74.7. That means I'm only 13 kilograms over my normal range. Then I thought - "I can do that before Christmas. I can lose 13 kilograms in 12 weeks." But I came to my senses (see above re: health issues). So I gave myself a stern talking to about sensible weight loss. And really, so what if it takes until January or Febuary, even March. I'll get there in the end but I won't if I don't fight these germs that love my body so much.

I like your renovations!

Congrats on your loss, your health comes first as exercise goes, no use running like a maniac then being dragged down in a month or so.

A pain buying new clothes...I want to have a more of that pain in my direction.

Have a great weekend!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:15 am  

I like the new look, too. Congratulations on the weight loss and keeping the perspective on amount of time to goal.

By Blogger not specified, at 3:49 am  

I did that too today. I think it was a blogger fault. Well done on the loss girl! You will get to goal babe and you are getting to goal :-) Keep it up!

By Blogger Mary, at 6:47 am  

Congrats on your loss and well done on the whole weight by date thing. I think that has to be one of the major keys of my stickability this time around. I set no date goals. All my goals are weight / size related and if the last bit takes 12 months to take off, so be it. I will still be well in front.

Bugger that you lost your template, but liking it anyway :)

Have a great weekend

By Blogger Margaret, at 9:01 pm  

I love the new look too Kathryn.

Well done on the AWESOME loss! Bloody fantastic. I think your attitude towards losing the last 13kgs - i.e. not putting a set time on it but knowing you will work to get there regardless how long it takes - is terrific.

By Blogger jak, at 11:49 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Snippets

Calling All Australian and New Zealand Girls (and ...

Blerk

Inspiration

Exercise

Bad Eating

Weigh In Day

Gyms

Calories

Notes

archives