iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::9.10.05::

Absolutely Flabulous

Absolutely Flabulous - the group blog I was talking about below - is now up and running. Not much there at the moment of course, but it should develop into a very handy resource site full of great info.

I'd really like to ask a huge favour. If you have a blog or site, I'd love it if you could help spread the word or put up a link so more people get to know about the site.

Also, a few people left comments saying they'd like to get involved but I need their email addresses so I can add them to the blog so please get in touch with me - kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au - so I can add you. If you didn't comment but you live in Australia or New Zealand and would like to get involved, feel free to email me also.

Hey I just checked out AB FAB - what a fantastic idea! LOL, i feel your pain with the shopping situation, i am a bit of a shopper & i do like some trends but only if they suit me, i am not a blind follower & Boho does not suit me!!! Also in agreeance with blong & work outfits too!

By Blogger Kt, at 11:44 am  

Have a link up on my blog now, and am doing a post about it as well. Thanks for letting me be involved in Ab Flab - and I love the template, it looks awesome! :)

By Blogger jak, at 12:05 pm  

It looks great Kathryn and I have put up a link from my site.

By Blogger Margaret, at 9:06 pm  

Whoot, well done for organising this! I've just linked you :-)

By Blogger Mary, at 4:51 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Shopping Rant-A-Rama

Enough

Arrrgh!

Snippets

Calling All Australian and New Zealand Girls (and ...

Blerk

Inspiration

Exercise

Bad Eating

Weigh In Day

archives