iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::22.10.05::

Milestones and Things

Yesterday at work, I had the calculator out (it was a slow day, okay) and realised I have a few milestones coming up:

85 kilos = 25 kilos lost
83.2 kilos = bmi below 30 (ie. no longer obese - I will call this day NO Day and find a suitable way to celebrate)
82.6 kilos = 25% of my start weight gone!

Lots of celebrations and non-food rewards coming up for me, I think. I love to celebrate things. That's what life's about.

***
Shopping details: Just to answer a few questions, the bouncy shoes I bought are New Balance. There's no name on the box but they have 766 on them.
And at Jeans West yesterday, I got a little shrug cardigan in a new crochet-style blue. Great for wearing over singlet tops for summer. I also got this very cute t-shirt. They are having this promotion for Pink Ribbon day and the t-shirt was part of that (the Wayne Cooper one). I actually went in there because I saw a cute baby doll dress on their web site but when I tried that on, I looked preggers!
***
My body does weird things sometimes. Like once a month, I get all cranky and irritable and crave chocolate. Not so weird, you might be thinking, except it happens about a week AFTER my period! I don't understand.
***
I'm going to the hairdressers this morning. Not sure what colour I want to go yet - I've been having a red vs blonde debate with myself. I'd prefer red but I do want to be blonde just once more between now and death.
***
My friend, Sugar Lips, and I had a drink on Fitzroy Street last night and watched the circus of human life pass us by. Every so often, I'd look at a chick and ask Sugar Lips if she was bigger than me. I think dudes hate that stuff. Hate it. So, he'd say of course she was. But I wasn't looking for a compliment or an ego boost, I really have no idea of the size of me and am trying to work these things out.
***
I've been loving my bircher museli for breakfast (recipe at Absolute Flabulous) - I run out this morning and the oats I used have every day now seem so inferior. Must make another batch today, as well as cleaning up this mess. I wanted to go for a walk outside but I don't think the weather is going to be any good. Damn rain.

Hi Kathryn! Congratulations on your excellent loss yesterday, and on treating yourself to some well deserved shopping! I'm going to check out the crochet cardie...

I went shopping yesterday too and was thrilled that Sportsgirl jeans fitted me. I know what you mean about it being such a huge milestone being able to shop in these stores and fitting into the clothes! What a buzz!

Sounds like you've got plenty to celebrate in the coming weeks, and I hope you'll give yourself some well deserved treats. Life indeed is all about celebrations.

Have a great weekend - can't wait to hear about the hair!!

By Blogger philippa_moore, at 12:19 pm  

Hey babes - welld one on such a great loss!!!! You must have been working so hard at it.

You have so much happening at the moment it's amazing! I think that's how you stick to your plans too - by keeping busy.

By Blogger Jadey, at 12:48 pm  

Milestones are great things to work towards - not that you need much motivation (Wayne Cooper shirt!) Nice shoes too. Have fun getting your hair done - and tell us all about it!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:33 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Weigh In Day

Battles

Oestopath

Happy Feet

This time for real...

No Safety Net?

Fun Run Sunday

Oh Man

Gain

Linky McGlinky

archives