iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::15.11.05::

Things:

A few posts ago, I said I'd post about having liposuction. This has ended up being a long post so I thought I'd do a bit of a hack and not put it up front. So if you want to read it, go here.

Be warned - there are some gory medical details included.

If you read the post and have questions that you aren't comfortable leaving in the comments for public reading, then feel free to email: kathrynoh at ozemail dot com dot au.

***

I am still looking for a body scrub. What's the deal here? It's almost impossible to find a decent one. I'm thinking conspiracy theory. In the meantime, I was going to get that new Dove firming lotion but then I found the Nivea firming lotion with massage head. A massage head will get me every time! After I've tried it, I'll post a review to Absolutely Flabulous to let you know what it's like.

Nivea sounds good. I will be interested to read what it is like.

By Blogger Suzy, at 1:43 pm  

WOW - what an experience for you to go through. While I did (very briefly) years ago consider lipo, after seeing the procedure on TV, thought, nah, I can't do that.
Take care and thank you, once again, for sharing such personal things about yourself.
Me

By Blogger Me, at 2:08 pm  

Kathryn I just thought of something I used to do when I wanted to have my very own body care! You can make your own scrub you know. Take a neutral Johns0n Baby Oil, add a few drops of your favourite essential oil, add either brown sugar or semi coarse sea salt...and tada! Your own scrub with the smell you like! You can do the same by adding a few drops of the essential oil to any neutral smelling body cream. I used to buy the cream from pharmacies that sell homeopathy drugs.

By Blogger Argy, at 5:03 pm  

Kathryn, thank you for sharing such a personal story. You write brilliantly!

I feel very inadequate here, trying to come up with some kind of response - but it really touched me, and having met you in person and now knowing that you've been through so much, I'm amazed at your strength and determination to reach your goals, in spite of your past experiences. You're an incredible person, and such an inspiration.

Take care, and hope the other writing is going well :)

By Blogger philippa_moore, at 5:48 pm  

Best scrub I know is a Garnier one, it's bright yellow and comes in a tube.

By Blogger CaramelKitKat, at 9:02 am  

I'm not a fan of scrubs, i'm allergic to so many things. Making your own sounds good though.
Hope you're having a great week.
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 4:33 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Saturday Night Cocktails

Shiny Red Rewards

Weigh In Day

Reminder

I Can't Believe I Forgot...

Jumping on the favourite things bandwagon...

Waxing Thoughts

Ninjas of Shopping!

BMI = WTF

Notes

archives