iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::28.1.07::

Cheese Orgy

Last night one of my friends had birthday drinks. After last week's too much booze debacle, I decided not to drink. Unfortunately, my appetites are like an octopus - you get one limb under control and another is causing havoc. Oh and it didn't help that they had the most magically delicious cheeses. And they sat them right beside me. I can't resist that kind of temptation. I'm only human.

I love cheese. I love it too much.

Other than that, it was a good night. I caught up with some old friends. Oh, and I ate too much cake too. I'm not usually a cake person but this was some mighty fine cake - how can you resist cake that is a train? With psycedelic blue icing? Well I guess some people can... but they let me have the mint slice biscuit wheel - yum. The cake itself was so good, light and chocolatey.

I spent most of yesterday afternoon reading Prison Break recaps on the Television with Pity site because I'm sad like that. It's very motivating though because, when I finally got to the gym, every time I felt like slacking off I'd think, what if I got falsely accused of a crime I didn't commit (or maybe one I do commit, what with the way my housemate acts) and got sent to jail. I don't want to be the fat guy who breaks the rope on the escape.

have you seen "entourage"? that is my current tv obsession. i rented a dvd of the first 4 episodes (i hate how video stores split a single season up like that!), and then the next day i had to go and buy season 1 and 2. got season 3 through illicit sources... the boy and i watched 18 episodes in one day a couple of weeks ago. hug it out!! i love ari gold!!! my other favourite tv show at the moment is "the IT crowd". i think it is on abc... a friend gave us a copy of the first 6 episodes. sooooo funny! i love "heroes" too... have seen all of that through illicit sources as well... haven't seen much of prison break. i never thought it would appeal to me, but maybe i'll give it a go, esp as i am out of new episodes of the other shows i like. i heart tv!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:41 pm  

Cheese....mmmmm
Cake.....mmmmm
one thing at a time is good - I substituted light beer for wine then dessert for light beer and now I'm trying to substitute diet squash for dessert.... and then I'll go back to fixing my party strategy AGAIN....

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:27 pm  

i know! how easy would dieting be if you locked yourself in your house with nothing but good stuff already measured out and cut up?

cheese and cake are just too hard to resist! maybe you should have got someone else at the party to have spat in them for you!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:38 pm  

I have had that train cake so many times it's not funny! LOL! Thank you Australia's Woman's Weekly! I ate over 11,000 kjs of ice cream since thursday, so yeah, the octopus arm thing going on as well!

By Blogger cranky, at 6:35 pm  

LOL cheese and cake! Sounds like you guys had a good time. Love the octopus analogy ;-)

By Blogger Mary, at 9:26 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Talk

Me

Run

Weigh In - 75.8 kgs

Brains and Prison Break

They Didn't Have To Drill

Quick Update

Water

PS.

My Head Is Going To Explode!

archives