iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::29.1.07::

Sick

I think I've got a cold so I've done very little today.

One thing I did was work on my Wall of Hotness (very important for writing inspiration) and now I have a burning question. Can anyone tell me who the guy in the cowboy hat is in this picture?

Hope the cold goes away- I like Vodka shots to get rid of a sore throat. No idea who the cowboy is, but if you get a name, phone number, address etc I am interested!

By Blogger MorseyRuns, at 7:53 am  

Kathryn I hope you're feeling better soon.

I've also got no idea who that little bundle of hotness is, but like Morseyruns said, I'm interested too!!

By Blogger Jaykay, at 9:11 am  

Aww, get better soon you hear!

By Blogger Mary, at 9:27 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Cheese Orgy

Talk

Me

Run

Weigh In - 75.8 kgs

Brains and Prison Break

They Didn't Have To Drill

Quick Update

Water

PS.

archives