iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::31.1.07::

Stuff

I didn't get the pizza. I didn't even feel like pizza later on. It's good to not have pizza and even better to not have it because you don't want it. I made some savoury mince with lots of vegies instead. I did have a Mint Slice Cornetto later though...oops!

I am so tired today. I don't think I'm 100% well yet cos I just want to sleep. I'm thinking of actually skipping my run today and resting up. It kills me but last winter I kept pushing myself when I felt sick and ended up with in a constant state of half-sickness - not well enough to function properly and not sick enough to take to my bed. Must learn to rest!

Oh and I'm feeling much better about money - my mum rang this morning and told me she owe me $$$ that I'd forgotten about. I love that. Plus I've got a bit of work to do tomorrow then again next week. And cheques due to me for writing. All up, good stuff.

Hurray for money you didn't know you had! I was excited when I found two bucks in my suit pocket today!

By Blogger MorseyRuns, at 4:29 pm  

Yum, that Mint Slice Cornetto sounds devine!!

Rest up and listen to that bod of yours, it usually knows what it wants ;)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:44 pm  

I found a whole buck in me car when I was cleaning it the other day, gave it to Stew.... I want it back now! I only got $10 between me and the poor house at the moment... darn.

By Blogger Chris H, at 6:14 pm  

Yay for mum's. Last thing you need is a repeat of last year with all your colds and stuff - take care.

By Blogger Cinders, at 7:51 pm  

YAY for not having the pizza. You are right - better to get properly better before you start to exercise otherwise you do land up not well but not really sick either.
Have a good one !
Me

By Blogger Me, at 8:18 pm  

lol at chris! good choice on the no pizza thing i reckon! working for yourself is soooooooo much harder isn't it?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:36 pm  

No pizza....good girl
Cornettos...bad girl
Unexpected money..lucky girl

By Blogger Debstar, at 8:31 am  

Good for you! Want it, have it, don't want it, don't have it.
Who says you don't intuitively eat :p

Rest VERY important for good health and a constructive exercise regimen.

Cheques for writing... {sigh} what does that feel like?

By Blogger Kada, at 8:52 am  

Oh yeah, skip the pizza and have a mint cornetto instead. Yum!! Minty flavours are my fave.

By Blogger Mary, at 6:58 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Yikes!

Weigh In - 76.6 kg

Sick

Cheese Orgy

Talk

Me

Run

Weigh In - 75.8 kgs

Brains and Prison Break

They Didn't Have To Drill

archives