iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::29.1.07::

Weigh In - 76.6 kg

That's a 1.2 kg gain from last week and I know who to blame - yes, you Mr Cheddar and your mate, Mr Edam. Damn you cheeses and your deliciousness. It could also be because I'm getting my period. Who knows? You'd think after all these years, I'd have my cycle worked out but that would ruin the surprise.

I felt very downhearted about the gain and FAT... hugely fat... then I went to get my morning coffee and ran into a friend I've not seen in years. He didn't recognise me then raved about how great I look. Puts things into perspective - an nice, compliment laden perspective at that.

I've got to get my shit together. I want to be down to 70 kgs before the Run for the Kids. I was thinking today - when you run, your foot hits the ground at 3x your weight (or something like that) so if I lose 5 kgs, that's like 15 kgs less pressure on my legs. Also I'll be faster and not have to haul that 5 kgs over the 15.2 kms. I'm going to do it. No more cheeses for me, no more booze, no more treats. For the next 2 months, it's boot camp around here.

Oops, I just realised I told Andrew we'd have pizza on Tuesday for Prison Break Night. Hopefully he's forgotten. And yes, Tuesdays are now officially Prison Break Night in our house. We are even having PB betting - a dollar in the pot and you have to pick the next character to die. But Jadey (and others) don't worry - I'll be posting NO spoilers. I hate spoilers - they are evil.

Okay, so Tina posted on my other blog to say that she thinks the cowboy from the post below is Swedish actor Andreas Wilson. I did some googling and found an article on him plus Wentworth Miller and a chick who is Ron Howard's daughter but the images were omitted so it's a definite possibility but I figure I need to look much, much more to be sure ;)

Finally, cos lordy I'm ranting today, if anyone is tempted into chocobana balls by my prompting, just shoot me an email and I'll be happy to join you. And yes, boot camp doesn't exclude chocobana balls - I'll suck up the extra cardio to work them off.

You poor thing! I felt bloody fat and awful today too, so I went out and bought myself a new dress.... that helped! ha ha ha So, off you go and do some retail thereapy!

By Blogger Chris H, at 2:58 pm  

I have to get down to 70kg by the R4Kids also- man this post Christmas thing is hard! I too am having trouble avoiding the charms of Mr Cheese.

By Blogger MorseyRuns, at 3:16 pm  

Good to get a lovely compliment. You know that gain is only a temporary thing.
I find cheese very hard to resist lately too. Why does it have to be so fattening when it is SO nice??? Not fair.

By Blogger Suzy, at 4:32 pm  

5 KILOS! That aint nothing SISTA! You need to look at how much you've lost already...you can so do this!

By Blogger cranky, at 6:39 pm  

let's blame the period! but your friend is right - u look great and sometimes we lose perspective about how far we came

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:50 pm  

Yep, blame the cheese! After doing the detox, I realised how much "dairy" fills me out.

YAY for friends who can put your crazy thinking into perspective :-)

By Blogger Mary, at 9:30 am  

I think it's good when you can keep it all in perspective. You want to get down to 70kg and that's a marvellous goal. I'll let you know what I weigh when it is in two digits!

By Blogger Celeste, at 12:31 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Sick

Cheese Orgy

Talk

Me

Run

Weigh In - 75.8 kgs

Brains and Prison Break

They Didn't Have To Drill

Quick Update

Water

archives