iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::26.11.05::

Things

I was listening to the radio this morning (Run Like You Stole Something on 3RRR) and they interviewed a doctor who has been running a study over the last 12 years on obese patients with type 2 diabetes - the study followed their weight loss and now their maintenance. This doctor (I didn't get his name) and a couple of other people who have been doing research into weight loss are doing a seminar on Thursday night at the Hilton. I'm really interested in going along. I'll put more details when I find out.

They also talked about a Chinese weight loss cure where they set the patients alight! I've heard of burning calories, but that's a bit extreme. The sad thing is, whenever I hear wacky stories like that, there is always a thought at the back of my mind of wonder if it works!

First day back tracking and I was almost too scared to put in my consumption for last night - a hamburger plus 5 glasses of wine. Yikes. But because I stuck to a plain burger - no cheese or bacon or other other extras, I wasn't too much over. Go me! I'm so glad I resisted the cheese platters at the bar because they were looking mighty tempting last night. Damn bars that sell Scotchman's Hill wines by the glass - that stuff is too yummy.

Must run. I'm meeting a friend today to go wedding dress shopping. I think a lot of moral support will be required.

i think if u can have a hamburger & 5 glasses of wine without going too much over your alowance, you my dear, are a bloody legend!

By Blogger Kt, at 10:45 am  

LOL KT - I reckon right!!

Kathryn - Geez @ the burning thing, that made me get shivers all over, I don't even understand how that'd help?? It would be interesting with the doctors and stuff - can't wait to hear what comes of that.

By Blogger Dee, at 12:11 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Weigh In

Perfection

Sparkle

Music

Stop!

Weigh In

Writing

Thoughts and Resolutions

Things:

Saturday Night Cocktails

archives