iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::17.11.05::

Writing

This isn't diet related but a while back I had a website about my writing. Then the hosting expired and I had all kinds of more important shit happening in my life so I put it on the backburner. Now I've put it back up and if you want to check it out, it's here.

I love your writing site!

I'm so pleased for you that you're able to concentrate on your writing more now. I hope it's all going well.

By Blogger philippa_moore, at 1:20 pm  

Good luck Kathryn with your new independent career. Your new blog looks great. I wonder if you're discovering, like I am, that the trick isn't to work hard enough but to know when to turn it all off.

By Blogger not specified, at 10:45 pm  

Great new look!! Links in well with the Ab Flab site. Glad not tracking is working. Always a dream to not have to continuously track for the rest of my life!!

By Blogger Jules, at 8:34 am  

This is fantastic Kathryn! I'll check it out and let my man know too as he is a writer :-) I look forward to reading about your writing.

By Blogger Mary, at 11:37 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Thoughts and Resolutions

Things:

Saturday Night Cocktails

Shiny Red Rewards

Weigh In Day

Reminder

I Can't Believe I Forgot...

Jumping on the favourite things bandwagon...

Waxing Thoughts

Ninjas of Shopping!

archives