iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::13.12.05::

Arrrgghh!

I went to the gym this morning to do a circuit class. My gym has two circuit classes - one on Saturday mornings in the park and the Tuesday morning one that uses the weights machines in the gym with some cardio in between. I've been meaning to get to the Tuesday morning class for the past few weeks but today is the first time I've actually made.

So I turned up and I was the only one there for it, which was good because I got one on one attention from the instructor; and bad because I got one on one attention! Nowhere to run to, baby. Nowhere to hide.

This was the first proper weights session I've done since I hurt my back and it was pretty full on. I just know I'm going to be as sore as hell tomorrow.

AWWW I feel your pain Hun - I went up a little in my home barbells yesterday and today I am sooorrreeeee.

THank you for answering my qns on spinning too - sounds awesome! I think I'd actually be someone who hates it tho LOL I may have to give it a try though.

now run out and get some deep heat!!

By Blogger Dee, at 11:58 am  

I bet you feel good though. Well done you!

Have you got a bath you could languish in? I've only got a shower and how I long for a bath!

By Blogger Lainey, at 7:47 pm  

you go girl!!!!

:)

By Blogger Ang, at 9:03 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Some replies to comments...

Running

Hermit Inertia

Weigh In Day

After my last post, I wanted to clarify that my fr...

Envy

Hippos

Non-Scale Achievements

Stuff

Things I'd like to see...

archives