iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::3.12.05::

Things I'd like to see...

Why don't ipods come with a timer or stop watch type function? It wouldn't be hard to add surely and it would be very practical.

In fact, a combination mp3 player/heart rate monitor would be tops. Does such a thing exist? Within my price range?

While they're at it, they should add a feature that can automatically select songs with a tempo to match your heart rate :) Fast songs when you're working hard, slower ones when you're cooling down

By Blogger Jennette Fulda, at 2:36 am  

I am here, not because I can offer any suggestions, but to see if anyone else did. I like pastaqueen's suggestion :D

By Blogger Margaret, at 1:36 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Gain Again

Today

Today is Blah Day

Wish Pants

Food

Fun Run

Things

Weigh In

Perfection

Sparkle

archives