iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::9.12.05::

Weigh In Day

When I got on the scales this morning, I almost feel off again! Seriously, I was so shocked at the number.

81.9 kgs!

That's a 2.1 kilogram loss this week. Bloody hell. I don't know how I did that. Well I have a few ideas - the day before weight in last week I had eaten half a box of popcorn at the movies plus I got my period this week so I think last week's result included a whole heap of water. I also think that the little bit of running I've been doing has helped.

Still this would have to be my biggest loss since I started except for the first week and will probably be the last time I lose over a kilo in a week but I don't care. I'm back on track and walking around the house singing "Back on Track" to the tune of AC/DC's Back in Black but quietly so as not to wake and/or scare the housemates. Maybe I should wake them so they can join in the rejoicing!

This means I've past the 25% of original weight loss mark. Woohoo, go me. I am 3/4s of my old size.

I'm certain that I can get under 80 by the end of the year. The up side of being mighty unpopular is having no Christmas parties to attend. That would be so cool. In my last post I said one of my resolutions last year was to lose 10 kgs, so it would be uber-cool to start next year only needing to lose 10 kgs.

You go girl!!!!
80 by the end of the year!!! Course you will do it!!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:11 am  

Hot Damn! :) You will be ringing in the New Year as a whole new person! Congrats on you big loss this week.

P.S. Now Back in Black is stuck in my head... ;)

By Blogger Zara, at 9:29 am  

OMG!

How awesome is that!!

Congratulations on the 2.1kg loss Hun!!!! Bloody awesome and that would be an amazing resolution to have next year.

*fingers crossed*

Now, that get that booty movin'

By Blogger Dee, at 9:35 am  

Wow, wow, wow. What a great loss. You'll be a 70s girl in no time.

By Blogger Sue, at 12:22 pm  

WOW - That is a stunning loss!! Well done, you sure will be ringing in the new year!!!

By Blogger Unknown, at 4:47 pm  

result! onya tiger :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:51 pm  

Yay! I'm so pleased for you. That's great. Nothing like an great loss when you expected a good one!

Clever girl!

By Blogger Lainey, at 8:55 pm  

WOW!!! That is sooooo awesome.
Your hard work and determination is paying off!

:) Keep it up.

By Blogger Ang, at 10:01 pm  

Whoooo Hooooo. That is so cool. And with all that dancing to ACDC I am sure there will be more to follow.

What a great motivation for the week ahead. Hope you have a great weekend Kathryn :D

By Blogger Margaret, at 11:38 pm  

wow - thats a fantastic loss! welldone :)

By Blogger Kt, at 7:00 pm  

Congratulations Kathryn, that's a great loss!

By Blogger Jaykay, at 5:03 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

After my last post, I wanted to clarify that my fr...

Envy

Hippos

Non-Scale Achievements

Stuff

Things I'd like to see...

Gain Again

Today

Today is Blah Day

Wish Pants

archives