iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::22.12.05::

Christmas Bootcamp

While I was walking this afternoon, I decided I've been a bit of a slackarse lately. I know it's Christmas and blah blah blah... but I don't think I'll lose weight this week, maybe even gain a little. No biggie, except that I realised I really, really want to hit the 30 kgs lost mark by the end of the year. That means I need to lose at least 1.5 kgs in 9 days. I can do it. I know I can.

I'm going out for dinner tonight and I'm going to enjoy it without too many hassles and I'm not going to fuss too much on Christmas day - we are planning mostly healthy eating anyway - but for the rest of the 9 days, it's going to be Christmas bootcamp around here.

This is what I'm going to do:

  • 1 hours of cardio a day minimum
  • weights every second day
  • yoga/pilates or swimming on the alternate days
  • walk everywhere I possibly can and try to fit in brief moments of exercise - eg. 5 mins skipping or getting up and doing a little dance while I'm waiting for shit to download on my pc
  • every time I sit down at my computer desk, doing a set of tricep dips (ie. before I sit down, of course)
  • 50 crunches plus those evil hover things every day

Eating wise, I'm going to stick to 3 meals and 2 snacks a day. I'm going to try to bump up my protein as much as possible - I really don't get enough protein in my diet and I'm going to try to get my carbs in earlier in the day (ie. no carbs after 5.00). I'm not sure if the no carbs thing works but it's worth a shot.

I figure 9 days of giving it all I've got is doable and I'll end the year with a bang. Then back to regular programming next year.


and why the hell not, i say :) good luck, comrade!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:19 pm  

Raaaaar! :)

I wish you had a live feed webcam so I could see you "download dancing" and doing tricep dips, hehe.

By Blogger Zara, at 5:42 am  

I'm booting campin' it too!

Good luck with it all..

See you in the new year!!

By Blogger Dee, at 12:16 pm  

You are my hero! I wish I had your motivation. Have a great day!
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 12:36 pm  

you go girl... (can you hear me cheering from here) It is so do-able because you are so determined!
Well done. And good luck!
:) A

By Blogger Ang, at 1:24 pm  

Grainwaves.... chippy things :S yum yum.

By Blogger Ang, at 4:41 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Blood

Walking

Weekend

Sick and Tired

Weigh In

I am a legend!

Hairy

Fun Run

Quick Question

Electricity

archives