iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::17.12.05::

Sick and Tired

I have literally busted my ass running! Last night I headed out for my run but the muscle that runs down from back down my butt to my leg was very ouchy so I stopped and walked instead. I've had trouble with this muscle ever since I hurt my back a few months ago. And I think I overdid things - doing the fun run on Wednesday then a huge workout at the gym on Thursday. Bums, I hate this shit.

And this morning I'm feeling all flu-ey. Damn it. I can't get the flu now. I'm on a mission. I'm determined to lose 30 kilos by the end of the year. That is only 1.5 kilos in the next two weeks - I can so do that.

I've talked in other posts about how I like to go to the weighing machine at the Jam Factory and get a print out of my weight and BMI. Well I swear that machine has it in for me. I got my printout yesterday, sure I'd foiled it and my BMI would be under 30. The bloody machine was saying I'm a centimetre shorter!

This morning I glued all those printouts in my weight loss notebook. I wish my scanner was working so I could post them but these are the results from each one:

20/03/05 - 102.3 kg - BMI 36
18/06/05 - 97.7 kg - BMI 35
16/09/05 - 89.1 kg - BMI 31 (I was a cm taller that time)
18/11/05 - 84.8 kg - BMI 30
16/12/05 - 82.6 kg - BMI 30

Next time I swear my BMI will be under 30 even if it means I have to strip down and do a naked weight in the middle of the Jam Factory.

LMAO at you naked at the Jam Factory (whatever that is! haha).
Us girls will do anything to get the results we want!
Hope you're having a great weekend.
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 4:57 pm  

haha.... you'd get a few looks at least if you did it naked.
:) You go girl, it will be under 30 next time the way you are going.

By Blogger Ang, at 5:18 pm  

You are such a star Kathryn! Such a star indeed!

By Blogger Argy, at 9:06 pm  

Please let me know when you're going to do the naked thing at the Jam Factory as I'd love to see the faces of all the shoppers!!

So this machine also measures your height? Wow, some fancy machine that must be!

And I'd definitely be doing some major stretching of your bum muscles as it takes a little while before they stop hurting if you haven't used them for a while!

By Blogger Jaykay, at 10:44 pm  

i say drop the clothes...my work out inspiration...i have been lucky to have may muscle injuries over the years...deep heat...it works
got luck on hitting ur goal before the year is out

By Blogger laura, at 8:28 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Weigh In

I am a legend!

Hairy

Fun Run

Quick Question

Electricity

Arrrgghh!

Some replies to comments...

Running

Hermit Inertia

archives