iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::14.12.05::

Quick Question

Does anyone else have a set of Camry digital scales? I borrowed mine off my friend and they weigh okay but the body fat % doesn't work. I know it did before they gave them to me and my friend thinks they just need resetting after being moved. Trouble is the instruction book is in his storage unit and he is on the other side of the world.

If you have a set with instruction manual, pretty please with a cherry on top leave me a comment letting me know how to reset them.

no sorry i dont but i think my sister does, but hers are dodgy and dont work properly. i will see if i can get the manual off her if i can remember.
well done on the 2kg loss the other day
fiona

By Blogger Baby Bump Wanted, at 7:07 pm  

Oh I laughed at yesterdays story... especially the naked flatmate. hehe.
:)

By Blogger Ang, at 7:19 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Electricity

Arrrgghh!

Some replies to comments...

Running

Hermit Inertia

Weigh In Day

After my last post, I wanted to clarify that my fr...

Envy

Hippos

Non-Scale Achievements

archives