iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::19.12.05::

Weekend

I felt sick today so I gave myself licence to pig out. Why do I do that? Sickness is no reason to be a garbage guts. My biggest weakness is when I have easy to eat food in the house - things I can pick at without having to go to any effort. Luckily this has been mostly fruit (oh and some ham!).

I had brunch with my sister yesterday then we went shopping. I got some new sunnies (pointy, cats-eye ones) and some hair clips - nothing exciting. I went to buy the cowboy boots I've been looking at for months and they didn't have them in my size - I snooze, I lose - is the lesson there.

Tomorrow I have to post my ebay stuff off and pick up my mail from the city. I'm also buying myself a present - since no one in my family is buying presents, I'm buying my own. Well I buy myself a present every year but this year more so.

Otherwise, my life is uneventful. My arse is still busted so that restricts my exercise. I feel like I'm not working hard enough now if I just walk. It's damn frustrating. But tomorrow I'll go to Spin and the rest of the week I will work around it. Damn butt.

thanks for the comment on my site. hope ur feeling better, I got my weekend off for christmas we are headin out here on Friday evening after my sister in law is finished work she is our ride home. your doing great. should look into vegetarian. hamburger and such i know we have it here and most of it is good stuff.
I think I need to get back to that again......

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:03 am  

Don't worry, I do the same when i'm sick, or hungover, or just feeling down. I'm really hopeless! hehe
I love ebay - i've just recently started buying stuff and have only had one dodgy purchase so far. What kind of stuff do you sell?
Have a great day! Hope your butt gets 'unbusted' soon. LOL.
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 9:15 am  

hope you're feeling better. Thanks for commenting on my blog - I'd love the carmen electra dvd. Please email me with your details so I can reimburse you - let me know how much you want fo r it. (digiscraptina@hotmail.com)

By Blogger Tina, at 3:13 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Sick and Tired

Weigh In

I am a legend!

Hairy

Fun Run

Quick Question

Electricity

Arrrgghh!

Some replies to comments...

Running

archives