iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::3.1.06::

Changes

I was bored tonight and ended up playing with my template. I can't resist the girlie girlness and blue and purple is my favourite colour combination. It's so calm and nice. The picture above is one I scanned from a drawing I did for a project a couple of years ago.

Ooh, I like it!

By Blogger YP, at 5:13 am  

Pretty! I looove blue and purples together and the picture fits in well with it all.

Is there a story behind it? (heh sorry being nosey)

By Blogger Dee, at 7:19 am  

How far away does Andrew live? lol

By Blogger Ang, at 9:15 am  

LOVING the new look - the new colors, the new picture, the lot!!!

By Blogger Jadey, at 2:49 pm  

Love the new blog and the pic! Would you believe that I was playing with one of my own drawings too!! Great touch babe and I agree, those colours are great :-)

By Blogger Mary, at 8:20 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Shocks and Rewards

Happy New Year!

2006 Life Makeover

Happy New Years!

OMG!

Weigh In

Hot

Bits

Bums

Does the day after Boxing Day have a name?

archives