iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::30.12.05::

Weigh In

Woohoo - I lost this week. I'm down to 81.4. That's a loss of 1.2 kgs but still not as a low as a few weeks ago when I was 81.3, dammit.

But hey, I lost over Christmas week and that's got to be good. I think I'll do a weigh in and measurements on Sunday too so I can work out my total loss for the year.

Congratulations on your loss this week. How cool is that to actually lose weight over Christmas!

About the Australia Day Run. I've not done it before, but will be there this year.

A few of my friends who did it last year also commented on how hot it was, but didn't really say that it was a bad run or anything.

There is another run on Australia Day. It starts at Dromana and ends up at Rosebud, running along the ocean road.

If you are going to do the one around the Docklands, let me know and we can meet up before or after the race. I'll be with my running buddy Michelle.

By Blogger Jaykay, at 7:34 am  

hey chicken!

thanks so much for your visit to my site! I just can't imagine how you would feel after losing 30 kilos! You must be absolutely chuffed with how amazing you are! I am just about at where you started and have that whole journey to go through myself! Aargh!

So how does it feel knowing that you could be at goal by easter? that must make your bones tingle!

I will definitely be back - you r a great influence : )

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:51 am  

OMG awesome loss Hun!! can't wait to see how much you lost overall ;D

Keep up the great work

By Blogger Dee, at 9:42 am  

Well done and a huge congratulations. See you ARE a machine! hehe How nice was your Christmas tyre helper, wow, that's unheard of?
Have a great day.
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 10:17 am  

My first visit!

What a terrific job you've done.

My new hero!

By Blogger The Candid Bandit, at 12:33 pm  

Thats awesome news hun!! You can be so proud of yourself while most of us are posting big gains to end the year LoL - Ah well! That extra gram will be gone in a day or 2 and you'll be back down where you want to be!!
Have an awesome New Year!!

By Blogger Jadey, at 2:19 pm  

Thats soooooooooooooo cool! You are doing so fabulously with all your exercise etc.

By Blogger Ang, at 2:24 pm  

Well done Kath, that's brilliant! Looking forward to talking to you more when I get back from Tas.

Happy new year!!

By Blogger philippa_moore, at 4:13 pm  

Congratulations. 1.2kg is a brilliant loss, especially over Christmas. Well done!! :o)

By Blogger Unknown, at 6:23 pm  

As if I did not know you are a star already, here you are giving me more proof!!!!

I bet tomorrow you will have a bit of a smaller number to record!!!

I'll definetely be checking tomorrow!!!

By Blogger Argy, at 7:59 pm  

how goods that loss...

how on earth did you manage to lose over christmas...

though i have to say i 'found' what you lost!!!! want it back!!!!! ;o)


well done!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:38 pm  

Yay for your loss - Yay because I'm back ;)

What is this run around docklands that Jaykay is refering to?

I had something else to say but I can't remember, damn :(

By Blogger Lucinda, at 10:52 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Hot

Bits

Bums

Does the day after Boxing Day have a name?

Christmas and other things

Gym

Christmas Bootcamp

Blood

Walking

Weekend

archives