iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::31.12.05::

Happy New Years!

Have a good (and safe) one everyone.

I'm going to post my serious goals/resolutions tomorrow but in the meantime I was thinking i need something that is crazy fun - something that will take me out of my comfort zone. I've mentioned wanting to do this before and I think in 2006 I want to learn to surf.

So what are you going to do that's crazy fun in 2006?

LOL we think alike - I asked something similar on my blog.

hmm but crazy fun, I think I want to join a hip hop dancing thing here. Hold me to that now!

Happy New Year Hun

By Blogger Dee, at 6:08 pm  

Ohhh I love questions like this (might ask the same on my blog)....

I want to learn how to dance. Im reasonably good dancer already but I would love to learn a sexy lating dance...

I also want to go indoor rock climbing...

God, I've got stacks and stacks.

By Blogger The Candid Bandit, at 10:39 pm  

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too babe and how cool would surfing be! I love chicks on boards and have you checked out their thighs!! I am thinking of Layne Beachley atm and yeah, what would I do? I've got to think about it...

Can't wait to catch up with you!

By Blogger Mary, at 9:04 am  

HAPPY 2006 KATHRYN!!

Still thinking about that one, but on a slightly different tack I know I need to do things that put me out of my comfort zone, but I wouldn't call this crazy fun!

Looking forward to reading your list.

By Blogger CaramelKitKat, at 10:20 am  

love the question... you know i would really love to learn how to windsurf.... lol i'm just so unco!!!!

have a fantastic day!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:20 am  

my little bro gave me rollar blades for christmas - if i can actually use them by next xmas I would be stoked!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:52 pm  

Happy New Year Kathryn! Wishing you all the best for 2006!
As for your question, I really haven't thought about it! I'll get back to you...LOL

By Blogger Tina, at 1:12 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

OMG!

Weigh In

Hot

Bits

Bums

Does the day after Boxing Day have a name?

Christmas and other things

Gym

Christmas Bootcamp

Blood

archives