iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::11.1.06::

Loves It

I have a new love in my gym life. Tonight I did a pilates reformer class - whoa, was it fun... more like play than working out, sliding up and down on the reformer beds. Hopefully I'll still see it like that tomorrow cos I have a feeling I'll be very sore.

I'm having an early night tonight cos I'm still kinda exhausted so I'll catch up on all the blog world news tomorrow.

How is Pilates Reformer different from generic Pilates ... can't wait to get back to Melb and look at the gym class options at uni...only there will be students of mine in them now :(

By Blogger Lucinda, at 10:21 pm  

Pilates is still something I haven't tried - maybe I'll fit in after the triathlon...

By Blogger Sue, at 8:35 am  

That sounds like soooo much fun!!
:)

By Blogger Ang, at 10:19 am  

Hope you're feeling better today.
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 1:09 pm  

The Fitness First I want to attend in Sydney has Pilates Reformer, I had no idea what it meant, now I know it's the one with sliding bed thingy I'll definately try it out!

By Blogger Unknown, at 2:46 pm  

I haven't tried pilates yet...but it's on my list of things to try!

By Blogger Tina, at 5:42 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Arrrggghh!

Weak as a Kitten

Friends

Running

pssst...

Gots It, Needs It

Single Figures

Stuffed

Obstacles

More Stuff

archives